Juventus, Arsenal, Bayern and Atlético to duke it out for Guedes
The 21-year-old Valencia winger, on loan from Paris-Saint Germain, has been attracting interest from across Europe after an excellent start to the season.
Gonçalo Guedes has been one of the revelations in the first half of the LaLiga season and the 21-year-old Portugal international has been attracting plenty of interest from across Europe. The Mestalla board are keen to make the winger’s loan deal from Paris Saint-Germain permanent but will face stiff competition from Europe’s heavyweights if the Ligue 1 club decide to cash in on the player they paid Benfica 30 million euros for last summer.
Juventus eyeing triple Mestalla deal
Italian daily Tuttosport reports that Serie A champions Juventus are keen on Guedes, as well as his teammates José Luis Gayà and Carlos Soler while in Germany Bild claim that Bayern Munich are considering an offer for the player.
Meanwhile, in France, reports state that Guedes’ agent, Jorge Mendes, is in talks with the PSG hierarchy over a possible transfer to Atlético Madrid and Arsenal are also credited with an interest in the Portuguese, who can operate on either flank.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds