Transfer news live: Griezmann, Dybala, Kepa, Mascherano...
The latest transfer news and rumours ahead of the opening of the January window in LaLiga, the Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1...
Join us for live transfer news: as January's window prepares to open, we'll bring you all the rumours and deals happening in Europe's major leagues and beyond!
Transfer headlines: Wednesday 20 December 2017
- Atlético report Barcelona to Fifa over Griezmann contact - read more
- Mascherano in line for China move - read more
- Dybala tipped to replace Neymar at PSG - read more
- Real Madrid ready to trigger Kepa release clause - read more
Transfer news live online
Jan Oblak has been linked with a move away from Atlético with a €100m release clause and plenty of interest but Diego Simeone is very keen to make sure he is kept at the club and the Argentine has pleaded with the board to make sure Oblak and a new contract are made a priority.
Stoke City will look to spend their way out of a Premier League relegation fight in the January transfer window. "Yes, it is our intention to improve the squad during the January window. We will definitely try and strengthen," club chairman Peter Coates told the Stoke Sentinel.The Potters are currently languishing in 17th place.
The Antoine Griezmann case looks set to rumble on after Fifa confirmed on Wednesday that Atlético have lodged a formal complaint over Barcelona's approach to the France striker's representatives, adding to the pile in the world governing body's inbox after Grêmio and Santos also did likewise.
Accoording to UK tabloid The Daily Mirror, Manchester United are trying to get a march on rival bidders (including Chelsea, we believe) by offering Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Serie A side Juventus as part of a deal to bring Alex Sandro to Old Trafford. Could this be another extremely talented midfielder wasted by Jose Mourinho? (De Bruyne, Salah...) Could be a great deal for Juve if they can get the best out of him.
Returning to Portugal, Pinto da Costa, the president of FC Porto, has been talking about Iker Casillas. When asked about the Real Madrid legend's status at the club he replied: "When he plays it's news; when he doesn't play it's news," and also referring to his fantastic career. Many reports suggest that Casillas will leave the club in the January market with the MLS and Premier League the most likely destinations.
Portugal international, Andre Almeida, could metamorphosize from an Eagle to a Fox according to the Leicester Mercury. Although he's not been an active member of the Euro winning national team for a couple of years, the 27-year-old full back has been a part of Benfica's league and Champions League campaign this season.
By the way, this Fifa guide on exactly when each country's transfer windows open and close is jolly useful.
Good morning! The January transfer window is fast approaching, and that can only mean one thing: reams of fluff mixed with a sprinkling of real-life happenings. Vamos!
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher