Deportivo on standby, waiting for Kiko Casilla's decision
Real Madrid will not stand in the way of the Catalan keeper moving on once the deal with Athletic keeper Kepa is confirmed.
The winter transfer window is just days away with everything pointing to Kepa Arrizabalaga moving to Real Madrid from Athletic and competing with Keylor Navas for the No.1 shirt. The move will prompt current understudy Kiko Casilla to look for a new club with Real Madrid not expected to sand in the Catalan keeper's way.
Casilla has two options, leave now and aim to secure top flight first-team football with another club or remain at the Bernabeu and become the third choice keeper at Madrid. At present Galician side Deportivo la Coruña are in pole position to secure the services of the stopper through to the end of the 2017/18 campaign.
The arrival of Casilla or another goalkeeper at Riazor would signal the departure of Polish keeper Przemysław Tyton with the player anxious to guarantee regular football with the 2018 World Cup looming for the Polish national side.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?