Real Madrid supporters will be able to tour Bernabéu with Bitcoin
Ticketing company 13tickets.com will allow customers to pay for official tours of the Santiago Bernabéu using the cryptocurrency.
Real Madrid supporters will soon be able to pay for official tours of the Santiago Bernabéu using Bitcoin.
Atlético Madrid next on the agenda
Murcia-based company 13Tickets will launch on 18 January become effective on 1 February in an attempt to capitalise on the booming popularity of Bitcoin, a digital currency.
13Tickets will enable tourists to pay for various tourist activities across Spain using Bitcoin.
Real Madrid are not the only club in the Spanish capital to express an interest. 13Tickets are also in advanced negotiations with Atlético Madrid to reach an agreement that will allow fans to pay for tours of the Wanda Metropolitano using Bitcoin.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA