PSG forward Jesé to return to Las Palmas imminently
The 24-year-old has ended his loan spell at Stoke City and he does not feature in the plans of PSG coach Unai Emery.
Jesé is on the verge of returning to Las Palmas. The former Real Madrid prodigy has ended his brief association with Stoke City, leaving him free to move to the Canary Islands in a repeat of the loan move he made last January.
Jesé wants to be close to ill child
The 24-year-old is still contracted to PSG, but coach Unai Emery does not have Jesé in his plans.
Jesé would join Las Palmas - who are scrapping to avoid relegation from LaLiga under new coach Paco Jémez - on a loan deal. The player is desperate to return to Spain in order to be close to his young child, who is suffering from a complicated illness.
Paco Jémez wants to see Jesé 'committed'
An agreement with Las Palmas is complete, and Jémez has given the all-clear to the loan move, provided the player is "committed".
Jesé made a sensational start to his Premier League career, scoring the winning goal against Arsenal on his debut in August. He made eight further appearances but did not find the net again.At the start of December, he was fined for leaving the stadium at half-time during a match against Swansea City.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight