Alexis Sánchez' Manchester United contract leaked
The Chilean striker would be signing on a four year deal with Mourinho's side. The deal depends on Mkhitaryan agreeing to go the other way.
Manchester United continue to try to reach a final agreement for the signing of Arsenal striker Alexis Sánchez as a reinforcement for the second half of the season, particularly in the Champions League, where the forward can play, with Arsenal not having taken part in the competition this year.
Sánchez free to move in June
The Chilean's contract is up in June and he isn't willing to renew, meaning if no deal is done now, he'll be free to leave in the summer. And now UK newspaper The Telegraph has published details of the draft deal to be signed between Sánchez and Man Utd, where the player does put pen to paper. The Premier League club are offering Sánchez 14 million pounds a year (15.8 million euros) a year for four and a half years.
Sánchez move to Man Utd depends on Mkhitaryan
The transaction however right now depends on Mkhitaryan agreeing to a move the other way, with Arsenal demanding he's included in the deal. He appears to feature little in Mourinho's plans, but the Armenian needs to say yes to the move.
With Manchester City dropping out of the race to sign Sánchez in the face of the demands of the player and Arsenal, with Pep's club unwilling to pay the 39 million euros United will pay for a player with just six months left on his contract, Manchester United are the clear favourites to sign the Chilean, who signed for Arsenal from Barcelona for 42 million euros in the summer of 2014.
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops