Cristiano Ronaldo checks bloody face on doctor's mobile
Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo took Depor's Schär's boot to the face, leaving him with a nasty cut. The Madrid player asked the medic for his mobile in selfie mode.
Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo was once again in the spotlight during the 7-1 tonking of Deportivo, and not just for his two goals. The Portuguese striker, well known for the care he takes over his physical appearance gave us a curious image in the 83rd minute of the game.
Ronaldo cut above the eye
Ronaldo latched onto a fine cross from Lucas to score, but just as he fired home he also took a boot to the face from Depor defender Schär, leaving him with a cut just above his eye.
The club medic rushed to attend to the injured striker who was bleeding profusely from the cut, but on seeing the blood Ronaldo's first thought was to ask for the doctor's mobile phone, in selfie-mode, so he could see the extent of the damage for himself.
Ronaldo left the pitch
Real Madrid's number 7 was attended to pitchside, before then heading to the Bernabéu dressing room. He wasn't replaced, with Real Madrid having already made all their substitutions.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS