"It was gross": Tiger Woods reflects on wild driving display
Tiger Woods was honest in his assessment of his penultimate round after only hitting three fairways and nine greens.
Tiger Woods described his performance as "gross" after the 14-time major champion struggled from the tee on day three of the Farmers Insurance Open.
Woods, off colour in San Diego
Woods endured a woeful driving display but overcame his problems to card his best round of the tournament so far – a 70 to be three under and eight shots off the pace at Torrey Pines on Saturday. The former world number one, who has recovered from back issues to make his first official PGA Tour appearance since last year's event, only hit three fairways and nine greens over 18 holes as Alex Noren took a one-stroke lead. Speaking afterwards, Woods – who was rescued by his putter – was honest in his assessment of his penultimate round in San Diego, California.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?