Usain Bolt offered trial with Borussia Dortmund
The eight-time Olympic champion is to train with the Bundesliga side in March and will then decide if a career in football "makes sense."
Usain Bolt is excited about his trial with Borussia Dortmund in March as the sprinting great looks to pursue a football career.
An eight-time Olympic champion, the 31-year-old Bolt retired last year after an incredible career that also included 11 world titles.
Bolt said he was looking forward to his trial with Dortmund before making a decision on whether he had a career in football.
Bolt: "After the trials I'll see if it makes sense"
"That is something that I want to do, as you said I have trials with Borussia Dortmund so that's something that is on the table," he said.
"After the trials, then I can determine if it makes sense to do it or it doesn't make sense. That's what the plan is."
Dortmund have battled in the Bundesliga this season, sitting sixth in the table and 19 points behind leaders Bayern Munich.
Recommended in English
- CRYPTOCURRENCY What are the cryptocurrencies that have increased the most in value this year?
- NBA Lakers' Anthony Davis: "The whole world wants to see us lose"
- NBA 76ers star Embiid suggests Philadelphia NBA MVP bias
- NBA Heat's Kyle Lowry handed ovation on emotional Toronto return
- NBA Warriors head coach Steve Kerr speaks against gun violence after Sacramento Shooting
- NBA Nets coach Steve Nash rules Simmons out of NBA Play-In