Denis Suárez back in Barça squad, Semedo and Gomes out
The Galician winger returns after being left out recently while Sergio Busquets has recovered from gastroenteritis as Valverde names strong squad.
Denis Suárez has been reinstated to Barcelona’s squad for the Copa del Rey first leg match against Valencia at Camp Nou after being left out of Ernesto Valvderde’s last three match day lists.
The Galician has been called up to cover for the absence of André Gomes, who is suffering from a stomach virus that caused him to miss the game against Alavés. Nelson Semedo has also been ruled out while Thomas Vermaelen, who had impressed in a recent run of games, and Ousmane Dembélé are also unavailable through injury.
In good news for Valverde, Sergio Busquets has recovered from a bout of gastroenteritis and will be able to play.
Full Barça squad for Valencia:
Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Denis, Iniesta, Luis Suárez, Messi, Coutinho, Paulinho, Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, S. Roberto, Aleix Vidal, Umtiti, Yerry Mina.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises