Sané, Silva and Delph rejoin City training ahead of Basel clash
Manchester City were handed a triple injury boost on Monday as Leroy Sané, David Silva and Fabian Delph trained ahead of tomorrow's game in Switzerland.
Leroy Sané, David Silva and Fabian Delph took part in training on Monday as Manchester City geared up for tomorrow's Champions League clash with Basel. The trio have been out injured, although their absences have not prevented Pep Guardiola's side extending their lead at the top of the Premier League standings to 16 points.
City trio on the mend
Sané sustained ankle ligament damage following a poor challenge from Cardiff City's Joe Bennett in a 2-0 FA Cup fourth-round victory late last month, while Silva limped out of the 3-0 win over West Brom with a hip problem three days later. Delph has been missing since suffering a knee injury in the thrilling 4-3 loss at Liverpool on 14 January, but all three were pictured in training ahead of City's trip to Switzerland for the opening leg of their last-16 tie.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7