Neymar poses in skimpy photoshoot before Real Madrid
The Brazilian had a good laugh with his friends and teammates as they laughed about whether Neymar's account was hacked amonst other funny responses.
For anyone who believed that Neymar would not be nervous at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday night, his recent jittery Instagram activity proves that this will be the case.
On Thursday, he posted a picture of himself sitting in the snow in his underpants and on Sunday, he posted a picture of his new tattoo, the picture of the Champions League he won with Barcelona and on Monday he wished a happy birthday to his Brazilian teammate. He also undressed.
The PSG striker has posed in a session for the prestigious photographer, Mario Testino, with absolutely no clothes aside from a towel to cover his privates.
Jokes come pouring in for Neymar on Instagram
It didn't take long for the photoshoot to go viral and has already amassed 700,000 likes, amongst them Marcelo and more than 28,000 comments in the first half an hour of being online.
Rafinha grew concerned and joked that maybe his Instagram had been hacked, and Marco Verratti, his PSG teammate, couldn't help but crack up with laughter. Felipa Anderson also had a giggle with Rafinha.
Neymar, himself, has responded to them all with emojis and laughing faces and liked plenty of his friends and teammates comments too.
Recommended in English
- NFL What American football team does Joe Biden support?
- PEARL HARBOR Pearl Harbor 80th anniversary facts: how many planes attacked, how many people died…
- MOVIES 8 movies based on the Attack on Pearl Harbor
- NFL LA Chargers' WR Keenan Allen sidelined by covid-19
- NFL 2021/2022 NFL week 13: Which teams favourite to reach the playoffs at the moment?
- NFL Packers backup QB Jordan Love placed on covid-19 list