Injured Higuain forced off against Torino
Juventus were dealt another injury blow on Sunday when Gonzalo Higuain left the pitch in the first half of the match against Torino.
Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain was taken off just 15 minutes into the derby clash with Torino after picking up an injury.
The Argentina international landed heavily five minutes into Sunday's match after hurdling goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu when trying to reach Miralem Pjanic's throughball.
The 29-year-old tried to continue after receiving treatment but eventually had to be replaced by Federico Bernardeschi. It appeared Higuain had hurt his ankle.
It will come as a concern for Juve boss Massimiliano Allegri ahead of a crucial run of fixtures in his side's season.
Juve take on Atalanta in Serie A next Sunday before the second leg of the Coppa Italia semi-final against the same opponents three days later.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS At what age can you collect Social Security?
- Health What is ‘Golden Blood’, the incredibly rare blood type known as Rhnull
- ALFREDO RELAÑO LaLiga's conundrum in trying to schedule match-day 21
- NFL Divisional round predictions: Bengals vs Titans, 49ers vs Packers, Rams vs Bucs, Bills vs Chiefs
- NFL LA Rams' QB Matthew Stafford is ready to play the Bucs
- COPA DEL REY Athletic Club vs Barcelona summary: score, goals, highlights, Copa del Rey 2021-22