Arbeloa: "I wouldn't sell Gareth Bale"
Arbeloa believes Bale needs to be looked after and says he would not sell the Welshman and that he doesn't know if Ceballos is angry but that he shouldn't be.
Álvaro Arbeloa, the former Real Madrid player, said on Thursday that he "would not sell Gareth Bale and that Zinedine Zidane should look after him after he was left out of the side that beats Leganes on Wednesday night.
"I wouldn't sell Gareth Bale. I don't think he has run out of credit either, or that he is in a bad moment. If I were Zidane, I would try to make sure everyone is in a good moment and try to take care of Gareth Bale to make sure he arrived at the end of the season well because everyone knows the problem he has had with injuries," said Arbeloa at the presentation of 'Mambo FC' the web-series for Spanish YouTubers.
Ceballos can't be humiliated for helping the team
Arbeola also commented on the 28 seconds that Ceballos played at the end of the game, which caused controversy. "It can never be humiliation for a player to go out and help his team in any way. I went on in a final for Liverpool with six minutes left. Zidane might have needed to stop the clock or to stop the game and if Dani Ceballos is angry, I don't know, but I hope that he went training in good form so that the next day he can play more minutes."
Recommended in English
- MLB Why is the MLB close to a lockout? What are the key issues?
- NFL Where does the Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants team rivalry comes from?
- NFL Who has the biggest NFL rivalry?
- US NEWS What services are likely to stop during a government shutdown?
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES Supreme Court on Roe v Wade live updates: arguments, Abortion Law, Mississippi...
- NFL Who are the 10 best Dallas Cowboy players of all time?