Thorgan Hazard: Atlético and Sevilla interested in Gladbach star
The 24-year-old brother of Chelsea's Eden Hazard has impressed in the Bundesliga this season with Borussia Mönchengladbach.
Thorgan Hazard has been in impressive form with Borussia Mönchengladbach this season, notching eight goals and eight assists in 26 matches. According to various reports in the Belgian media, the 24-year-old brother of Chelsea star Eden Hazard is on the radars of Atlético Madrid and Sevilla.
Hazard doesn't rule out Gladbach departure
Thorgan - a Belgium international like his older brother - moved to Gladbach from Chelsea in 2015 for €8 million. He had joined the west-London club in 2012, shortly after Eden, but failed to make an impact on the first team. Yet Thorgan has flourished in the Bundesliga, where Gladbach currently sit in tenth position.
The player has not ruled out a change of scenery in the summer, despite saying that he is comfortable in Germany.
"We'll analyse the situation at the end of the season," said Hazard, "there could be interested clubs, but my father takes care of these things."
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds