No Pogba-Mourinho war at Man United – Raiola
Paul Pogba's agent denied the Manchester United midfielder has fallen out with manager Jose Mourinho and says the player just has one thing on his mind.
Mino Raiola insisted there is no issue with star client Paul Pogba and Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.
Reported Pogba-Mourinho fued untrue
Pogba has dominated headlines amid a reported feud with Mourinho, who benched the £89million-rated midfielder for the first leg of United's Champions League last-16 tie against Sevilla last week.
The 24-year-old France international was brought on in the 17th minute for injured team-mate Ander Herrera, having been substituted in Premier League defeats to Tottenham and Newcastle United, before starting and starring in the club's 2-1 victory over Chelsea.
Winning, not moving, the Pogba goal
Asked about Pogba amid speculation he could move to Spanish and European champions Real Madrid, agent Raiola told Rai Sport: "I don't take anyone anywhere, I'm not a taxi or a plane.
"Of course, if things weren't going well than I'd be ready to do my job, which is to find other solutions for the club and the player.
"There's no war with Mourinho though, Paul wants to win with Manchester United."
Pogba and United are back in action on Monday, when the Red Devils travel to lowly Crystal Palace.
United are second in the table, 16 points behind runaway leaders Manchester City and two clear of Liverpool.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises