Chung's rackets lost in transit to Indian Wells
It might be difficult for Hyeon Chung to replicate his Australian Open performance in Indian Wells after losing his rackets in transit.
Hyeon Chung will be hoping to build on his Australian Open semi-final appearance at the Indian Wells Masters, but he might have a difficult time without his rackets.
Chung hamstrung by airlines
Chung travelled from Acapulco, where he suffered a Mexican Open quarter-final loss to Kevin Anderson, to California for the first ATP 1000 event of the year, but arrived without some essential equipment.
The South Korean tweeted American Airlines and Aeromexico to ask if they could help locate his lost rackets, which he playfully said are "kind of important for me".
"Hi @AmericanAir and @Aeromexico please can you find my rackets - lost between Acapulco and LAX. Kind of important for me," he posted on Twitter.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool