PSG ultras gather outside hotel to deliver "Fuck Madrid" message
Around 100 Paris Saint German supporters gathered outside their team's hotel with flares, banners, and anti-Real Madrid chants.
Around 100 PSG ultras gathered outside the hotel where the Ligue 1 leaders are staying on the eve of the Champions League last-16 match against Real Madrid on Tuesday evening.
PSG ultras create fiery atmosphere
The ultras held up a large banner bearing the words “Puta Madrid” (“Fuck Madrid”), which they had already unveiled in the recent Ligue 1 match against Troyes.
They also sang songs conveying the same hostile message, accompanied by flares. The group was waiting for the squad to arrive at the hotel after their training session.
Club ramp up the heat
After losing 3-1 in the first leg at the Santiago Bernabéu, PSG have started to ramp up the atmosphere, making it clear to Madrid that they will find Parc des Princes like a cauldron on Tuesday.
"We’ll do it together,” is the message that PSG have been spreading in the build-up to the match, mixing a motivation with intimidation.
Recommended in English
- Coronavirus Why did WHO skip letter Xi and name Omicron the new covid variant?
- NFL What is Dak Prescott contract with Dallas Cowboys? salary and duration
- US NEWS Shooting in Oxford, Michigan high school: how many victims and who is the suspect?
- Cowboys' Cooper 'not feeling the best' ahead of Saints game
- NFL Will Packers' Aaron Rodgers have surgery on injured toe?
- NFL How many members of the Dallas Cowboys got infected with covid? How long will they be out?