On the road with Ramos and his souped-up Seat 600
Sergio Ramos drove into Valdebebas in a burgundy Seat 600, a present from his brother René for his 32nd birthday later this month.
Some people enjoy standing out from the crowd... for instance take Sergio Ramos who yesterday, rolled up for training in Valdebebas looking like an extra from Peaky Blinders and driving a souped-up Seat 600, sprayed burgundy with a white SR4 logo on the chasis. It was certainly a sight to see the Madrid skipper pull into Real Madrid City in his tiny Pelotillo ('Little Ball') car, dwarfed by the modern, four-wheel models driven by his team mates.
The central defender explained who he acquired the 600, now a collectable car, on his Instagram account: “The classics never die. The 600. An early birthday present. Thanks, René Ramos. TQ, bro”. Ramos turns 32 on 30 March and borrowed the lyrics from Spanish pop song from the 1970s Adelante hombre del 600, la carretera nacional es tuya (Go forth 600 man, the highway is yours)... by Desde Santurce a Bilbao Blues Band to illustrate his new car which coincidently, is the number of appearances he is close to reaching with Real Madrid...
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates