Napoli's Pepe Reina has medical ahead of AC Milan move
Pepe Reina's contract with Napoli ends in June when he will join AC Milan for free. The former Liverpool goalkeeper went through his medical on Monday.
Pepe Reina's Italian adventure is nearing its next stage as he goes through his medical ahead of his summer move to AC Milan.
Reina all set for Milan switch
As reported in AS last month, the Napoli goalkeeper will make the move at the end of his current contract which expires after the 2017/18 season. His new deal with the Rossonero will be for two years, taking him to the summer of 2020, and will include an option for the club to extend this for an extra year.
The former Liverpool goalkeeper, who still hopes to be on the plane to Russia for this summer's World Cup, will have a net annual salary in Milan of three million euros, plus bonus. This move has intensified speculation that the highly rated Gianluigi Donnarumma will be leaving the club now managed by Gennaro Gattuso.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series