Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo leads the way in this season's Champions League scorers' charts. His wonder goal in the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday, which followed his opener on the night, took him to 14 goals after just nine games.
Another of the Spanish teams provides the striker who is closest to Los Blancos' number seven, Ben Yedder of Sevilla on eight goals. One behind him sit five players although only three of them, Liverpool's Mane, Firmino and Salah, are still playing in the competition.
UEFA Champions League top scorers after quarter-final first leg
14 goals: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
8 goals: Ben Yedder (Sevilla)
7 goals: Cavani (Paris SG), Kane (Tottenham), Mane (Liverpool), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Salah (Liverpool)
6 goals: Messi (Barcelona), Neymar (Paris SG)
5 goals: Aboubakar (FC Porto), Coutinho (Liverpool), Dzeko (Roma), Higuain (Juventus), Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Lukaku (Manchester United)
4 goals: Aguero (Manchester City), Aubameyang (Dortmund), Mbappe (Paris SG), Oberlin (Basel), Son (Tottenham), Sterling (Manchester City), Talisca (Besiktas), Tosun (Besiktas)
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win