McGregor: Arrest warrant issued after bus attack, says UFC chief
Conor McGregor was filmed attacking a van carrying fellow UFC fighters at New York's Barclays Center on Thursday.
An arrest warrant has apparently been issued for Conor McGregor after he was filmed attacking a bus carrying other UFC fighters at New York's Barclays Center.
McGregor attacks bus after gatecrashing UFC 223 media day
Images have emerged of McGregor throwing a piece of crowd-control fencing - and other objects - at the van as it left a media day ahead of UFC 223 on Saturday.
The Irishman had gatecrashed Thursday's press event in the wake of UFC president Dana White's announcement that he is to be stripped of his lightweight title.
UFC president hits out at "criminal, disgusting" McGregor
"What happened today was criminal, disgusting and makes me sick," said White, who revealed that McGregor is now wanted by New York police.
Those on board the vehicle included McGregor's rival Khabib Nurmagomedov, who is to fight Max Holloway for the 29-year-old's crown this weekend.
Rampage leaves UFC fighter Chiesa with cuts to face
Fighter Michael Chiesa is believed to have suffered facial injuries in the attack.
McGregor had earlier tweeted the following, foul-mouthed response to the decision to strip him of his title:
You’s’ll strip me of nothing you’s do nothing cunts.— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) 5 de abril de 2018
Recommended in English
- US NEWS What will be included on President Biden's executive order on the risk of cryptocurrencies?
- Cryptocurrency How much has Bitcoin devalued since its all-time high?
- NFL Bengals vs Chiefs unveils a new historic rivalry
- NFL Bengals vs Chiefs, 49ers vs Rams: AFC, NFC Championship Game previews
- NFL NFL Power Rankings: Chiefs, Rams and Niners
- NFL Kelce key to Kansas City's playoff success