Real Madrid seal deal for Brazilian striker Ramon
According to reports in Brazil, the 19-year-old Fluminense forward will join Castilla on loan until June 2019 with Madrid holding a purchase option.
Real Madrid have agreed a deal with Fluminense to take 20-year-old forward Ramon de Araújo Siqueira on loan until June 2019 with the Liga club holding a purchase option on the Brazil under-17 international.
According to reports in Brazil, Ramon signed his contract last week and is expected to travel to Madrid in the next few days to undergo a medical before being registered with Castilla, Madrid’s reserve side.
If his loan spell is successful and Madrid exercise their option to buy the player, the fee is believed to be in the region of 4-6 million euros.
Real Madrid also hopeful of snapping up Wisney
Madrid have been following Ramon’s progress since 2014, when he emerged in Fluminense’s youth ranks and shone in various international youth tournaments. During the Copa São Paulo this season, one of Brazil’s biggest junior competitions, Ramon scored twice, which was enough for Madrid to step up their pursuit.
The same sources in Brazil also state that Madrid are still hopeful of arranging a similar deal with Fluminense for 18-year-old midfielder Wisney.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'