Florentino speaks out about Keylor Navas' future in Madrid
The keeper was named honorary member of the Ramón Mendoza Supporters' group: "Work hard and I'm sure you'll be with us for many years”, said the Real Madrid president.
Florentino Pérez attended an event to mark the 30th anniversary of the Ramón Mendoza Supporters' Group in Alcalá de Henares today. The Real Madrid president shared the presidential table with José Antonio Salguero, Manuel Sanchis, Raúl, Nacho Fernández and Keylor Navas, who was named an honorary member of the supporters club. During his speech, Florentino had a few words to say about the Costa Rican goalkeeper's future at Real Madrid with the possibility that the club might sign another keeper over the summer.
Real Madrid's values
“That this supporters group has named Keylor Navas as an honorary member is a great gesture. Keylor, you have won the love and affection of everyone in Madrid. You have done that through talent, professionalism and by your comportment; because you have identified with Real Madrid's values. We are very proud to have you as our goalkeeper, regardless of what others might say. Keep working hard and I'm sure that you will be with us for many years to come”, the president said.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds