Ceballos: Real Betis weighing up bid to re-sign Real Madrid misfit
Real Betis are thought to be ready to pay around 16 million euros to bring the Spanish midfielder back to the Estadio Benito Villamarín.
Real Betis are eyeing a summer swoop to re-sign Dani Ceballos from Real Madrid.
Ceballos, 21, left Betis for Real last July in an 18m-euro deal, but has struggled to make an impact at the Bernabéu, making just three LaLiga starts this season. In total, he has accrued just 829 minutes of playing time in all competitions.
Betis ready to pay 16 million euros for Ceballos
Betis are thought to be weighing up an offer of around 16m euros for the midfielder, and would be open to negotiating a buy-back option with Real.
Los Verdiblancos sought to take Ceballos back to Seville on loan during the January transfer window, but saw their advances scuppered by Spanish FA regulations, as players cannot be registered twice in a single season by the same club.
Pau, Canales and Inui already on the way
With Europa League qualification all but a certainty for Quique Setién's fifth-placed side, planning for next term is well underway as Betis seek to build a squad capable of competing on three fronts.
Deals are believed to be in place for Espanyol's Pau López, Real Sociedad's Sergio Canales and Eibar's Takashi Inui, whose switch to Betis was announced by LaLiga's president, Javier Tebas, earlier this month.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother