Valencia model their new centenary year away kit
Next season marks 100 years since the founding of Valencia CF and the club availed of the last home game of the season to show off the new away blue kit.
"Same club, new era" is the motto behind the launch of Valencia's 2018/19 season away kit. The LaLiga side took advantage of the last league game of the season against Deportivo to sport their new kit that coincides with the club's centenary year.
The club also made the kit commercially available via the club's online website and it will be widely available on a global level in the forthcoming weeks.
The middle of July has been earmarked for the presentation of the new season home kit at a centenary launch at Mestalla which will be held on either July 17th or 18th.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7