Real Betis announce Takashi Inui signing from Eibar
The Russia World Cup bound Japanese international has penned a three-year-deal with the Seville based outfit.
Real Betis today finally confirmed the acquisition of Takashi Inui who joins the Andalusian side moving from SD Eibar on a three year deal. The accompanying video to announce his presentation features references to Oliver and Benji and cartoon series Doraemon.
Inui spent three seasons with Eibar and was key in the Basque club's expansion with a fan club being established in Japanese capital Tokyo. Before moving to Eibar the creative midfielder was at both German sides Bochum and Eintracht Frankfurt.
The 29-year-old has also been confirmed as part of the 23 man Japan squad that will travel to te Russia World Cup. On his Betis signing Innui stated that he was: "Very happy to sign for Betis, I like the style of football they play here".
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USWNT: How many Olympic medals does Carli Lloyd have?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Alexander-Arnold signs long-term extension with Liverpool
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TRACK AND FIELD How many olympic medals has Allyson Felix won in her career?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USWNT 2(4)-2(2) Netherlands summary: score, goals, highlights | Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Olympic Games Zverev sorry for sinking Djokovic's Golden Slam hopes