Juventus want Paulinho from Barcelona
According to La República the Italian giants are willing to offer the player’s buy-out clause.
Paulinho could be leaving Barcelona. That was one of the big transfer market rumours of yesterday, but although the player’s agent had apparently presented a major offer to Camp Nou bosses, what wasn’t clear was where the offer had come from. Today, La República say it’s Juventus who are ready to do what it takes to prise the Brazilian midfielder away from Barça,
Juventus ready to pay Paulinho's buy-out clause
According to the Italian paper Juve are willing to meet the player’s 40 million euro buy-out clause, although they are hoping that they can reach a deal with Barcelona for a lower price.
Liverpool want Cillessen
Meanwhile, in England, the Times are reporting that Liverpool have made up their mind about their goalkeeper, after Karius’ woeful Champions League final performance. They want Cillessen, having accepted they simply have no chance of landing Oblak, who is unlikely to be allowed to leave, and they are unwilling or unable to meet the 100 million euro buy-out clause.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?