Bayern Munich confirm that all 18/19 home games are sold out
The Bavarian side and current Bundesliga champions have confirmed that all league fixtures at the Allianz Arena are sell-outs for the forthcoming campaign.
FC Bayern Múnich confirmed earlier that all match tickets for the new 2018/19 Bundesliga season at the Allianz Arena are already sold-out.
The German league action gets underway on August 24 when Bayern face TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and it will be next to impossible for tourists of casual fans to get a match day tickets to see Niko Kovac's men in action in the Bavarian capital.
🏟 All home and away tickets— FC Bayern English (@FCBayernEN) 4 July 2018
for #FCBayern's upcoming #Bundesliga season are SOLD OUT!
You can still watch the boys live here:
⚽ https://t.co/8R67EPQqNL pic.twitter.com/99puLs1BtM
Bayern also confirmed that their away ticket allocation for games away from Munich are also sold-out. Bayern's DFB Pokal (German Cup) first round tie against lowly SV Drochtersen-Assel on August 18 along with the German Super Cup clash against Eintracht Frankfurt a week earlier is also a sell out.
All hope is not lost however for any Bayern fans anxious to see their heroes in action with tickets available for the pre-season friendly against Manchester United at the Allianz Arena on August 5 along with game on the club's US tour where they are set to face Juventus (July 26) and Manchester City, three days later.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS At what age can you collect Social Security?
- Health What is ‘Golden Blood’, the incredibly rare blood type known as Rhnull
- ALFREDO RELAÑO LaLiga's conundrum in trying to schedule match-day 21
- NFL Divisional round predictions: Bengals vs Titans, 49ers vs Packers, Rams vs Bucs, Bills vs Chiefs
- NFL LA Rams' QB Matthew Stafford is ready to play the Bucs
- COPA DEL REY Athletic Club vs Barcelona summary: score, goals, highlights, Copa del Rey 2021-22