Tuttosport: Hazard to Madrid, Higuain to Chelsea
New Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, is keen to reunite with Gonzalo Higuain and Real Madrid are still trying to convince them to sell Eden Hazard.
The signing of Cristiano Ronaldo for Juventus could set in motion a three-way transfer that would see Eden Hazard move to Real Madrid, a move he is said to be very keen on. According to Tuttosport, Chelsea are interested in Gonzalo Higuain as new manager, Maurizio Sarri, eyes a reunion with his former Napoli striker. That could unlock the transfers of both Hazard and Thibaut Courtois to Spain, two transfers reported in France too.
According to the reports, Chelsea would use some of the reported €200 million they would earn from selling the two Belgians - €40 million for Courtois and between €150 and €180 for Hazard. The income of cash could be the difference between whether or not these moves go through.
But, Madrid face another obstacle in their pursuit of Hazard. Sarri is keen to build his attack around him, Willian and the supposedly incoming Higuain. Real Madrid will have an easier time signing his compatriot, Courtois, given he has refused to renew his contract and they will be compelled to sell him rather than losing him for nothing in June 2019.
The Premier League transfer market closes on August 9th. Chelsea only have 22 days to reinforce their squad and have only made one signing so far having added Jorginho for €57 million from Napoli.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS How much will the Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustment increase be in 2022?
- NFL Minnesota Vikings DE, Everson Griffen out after car accident
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will AOC’s bill extend pandemic unemployment insurance until 2022?
- MLS Beckham increases MLS club Inter Miami ownership stake
- LIGUE 1 Phil Collins set for Parc des Prince return after PSG fans protest