Real Madrid-Atlético: Szymon Marciniak to referee Super Cup
Polish official Marciniak is to oversee Real and Atlético's 2018 Uefa Super Cup clash at Tallinn's Lilleküla Stadium on Wednesday 15 August.
Poland's Szymon Marciniak has been chosen as the referee for the 2018 Uefa Super Cup in Tallinn.
Real Madrid face near neighbours Atlético
The traditional European curtain-raiser sees Champions League winners Real Madrid take on Europa League holders and city rivals Atlético Madrid at the Estonian capital's Lilleküla Stadium on Wednesday 15 August (21:00 CEST).
Marciniak among referees at Russia 2018
Marciniak, 37, was among the officials at this summer's World Cup finals in Russia, taking charge of Argentina's 1-1 draw with Iceland and Germany's 2-1 win over Sweden, both in the group stage.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"