Berahino ends goal drought after 913 days
Saido Berahino had gone two and a half years without a competitive goal before scoring for Stoke City against Huddersfield Town.
Saido Berahino ended a goal drought stretching back 913 days on Tuesday when he opened the scoring for Stoke City in their EFL Cup clash with Huddersfield Town.
The striker turned in a header early in the second half at bet365 Stadium to put his side 1-0 ahead against the Premier League visitors.
It is Berahino's first competitive goal since he scored for West Brom against Crystal Palace in February 2016.
The 25-year-old had played in 48 matches in all competitions since he last found the net.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA beat Australia to win bronze medal
- OLYMPICS | BASKETBALL Durant and Team USA roll with the punches to bring gold closer
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: what is Megan Rapinoe's net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59