Cristiano Ronaldo's son has joined Juventus youth academy
Ronaldo says he would love for his son to be a footballer and he has followed his dad's footstep by wearing the black and white of Juventus.
The life of Cristiano Ronaldo's family has changed dramatically in recent weeks after his shock move to Juventus during the summer. New jersey, new home, new teammates and everything takes time in order to adapt. Ronaldo says that he feels like Juventus is a family and says he really feels the support from the fans.
Cristiano Jr, who is the oldest son of the Portuguese, has struggled to adapt but is slowly acclimatising. The eight-year-old was upset about having to leave his life, friends and football team in Madrid but has started training with Juve's underage team, following in the footsteps of his dad wearing the black and white.
Cristiano Ronaldo Jr has joined the Juventus youth academy ⚪⚫ pic.twitter.com/6orE5cEEdm— Indy Football (@IndyFootball) August 28, 2018
"I would love for him to be a footballer, because he feels passion for this sport," Ronaldo told DAZN. "He is a competitor and he hates losing." We have seen little of the young Ronaldo other than clips his father has posted to social media and when he kicked around on the field after Real Madrid's champions league successes.
Cris Jr has is currently in Juve's academy and has started training with the under-8s. A photo was leaked online of the young player wearing the Old Lady's jersey as it looks like he is starting to adapt to life in Turin. His ascent will be followed closely and they are massive boots to fill.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid possible starting line-ups
- SOCCER Barcelona's Piqué talks to El País about retirement, Messi, Clásico
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo vows to silence critics and win trophies at Manchester United
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves commentary, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands