Pamela Anderson and Adil Rami break up after failed wedding proposal
The France and Marseilla defender had given her a ring after the World Cup but after popping the questions and spending time with his kids, she moved out.
Pamela Anderson has dumped World Cup winning defender, Adil Rami according to TMZ. The footballer, who is currently playing in France for Marseille had been dating the actress for over a year before the reported separation.
Rami reportedly gave Anderson a ring after the World Cup as a build-up to eventually popping the question but TMZ say after he did eventually ask, she said no. She gave the promise ring to her son Brandon.
Another report in Page Six quotes a source who says, "After spending this past week with Adil’s cute [2-year-old] twin sons … it broke Pam’s heart that he doesn’t see them enough, as he should, so she’s moving out."
She is preparing for Dancing With The Stars' France version while Marseille site fifth in Ligue 1 after two wins, a loss and a draw in their opening four games. Rami has played in three od them. He was on the bench for France's 0-0 draw with Germany in their opening game in the Nation's League Thursday.
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future