Kovac sings James' praises: "He is always at the service of the team"
The Colombian marked his first start of the season against Schalke with a goal and Kovac is impressed with the midfielder who is on loan from Real Madrid.
Bayern Munich manager, Niko Kovac, has praised his Colombian midfielder, James rodriguez after his first start in the Bundesliga against Schalke. James scored a goal to cap off his performance and Kovac said he is "always at the service of the team" and that he is very "safe with the ball" in any situation.
"He does it very well. He has the sense of situations, he has a sense of space and I personally like that he puts himself at the service of the team always," he said.
The Bayern coach likes that he "always finds a solution" and how he keep the ball safe when he plays on his own or when he plays with two beside him or ahead of him in midfield.
"He is improving defensively every day and if all of our players incorporate the two sides of the ball, we will be difficult to play against," Kovac said.
In four games this season, Jamaes has two goals and on assist and continues being an important influence in the side, who have 12 points from 12 this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game