Koke, Alcácer, Bartra and Jonny receive Luis Enrique call-up
"La Roja" are to play Wales in a friendly on October 10, before hosting England in the UEFA Nations League five days later.
The Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) have confirmed the squad that will be employed by national team manager Luis Enrique for Spain's forthcoming international fixtures.
"La Roja" face play Wales in a friendly in Cardiff on October 10th followed by the second game of the UEFA Nations League when England travel to Seville to face Spain on Monday October 15.
There are recalls for Koke, Alcácer and Betis' player Marc Bartra whilst Wolves defender Jonny Otto gets his first ever international team call-up. The Spanish squad is currently plagued with injury preventing the likes of Carvajal, Sergi Roberto, Íñigo Martínez and Isco from forming part of the 23-man-squad. Once again the stand-out omissions are Barcelona defender Jordi Alba and Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa.
Goalkeepers: De Gea, Kepa Arrizabalaga & Pau López.
Defenders: Gayá, Marcos Alonso, Albiol, Nacho, Sergio Ramos, Bartra, Azpilicueta, Jonny Otto.
Midfielders: Busquets, Rodri, Koke, Saúl, Thiago, Ceballos.
Forwards: Marco Asensio, Álvaro Morata, Suso, Rodrigo, Iago Aspas & Paco Alcácer.
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops