Alert in Barcelona over circulation of fake El Clásico tickets
The Catalan club are set to lose approximately 500,000 euro after the falsification of match tickets for Sunday's El Clasico
Spanish police are investigating a case of fake match-day tickets ahead of Sunday's FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid clash at Camp Nou.
According to Europa Press, ten people from various differing companies have already been detained by the local Civil Guard in connection with the case.
Apparently seven Catalan companies have been involved in a ticket bar-code duplication scheme which had, to this point gone unnoticed by the Catalan football club. The investigation follows a similar situation when both sides faced each other at Camp Nou on May sixth as part of the 2017/18 LaLiga campaign when 2.822 were detected by authorities.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong