Gervinho, blown away by Mo Salah's dedicated training regime
Mohamed Salah has impressed since joining Liverpool from Roma and former team-mate Gervinho says his work ethic is behind his success.
Liverpool star Mohamed Salah is a "madman" on the training pitch, according to his former Roma team-mate Gervinho. Last season Salah established himself as one of the world's best players, as he scored a record 32 goals in 36 Premier League matches having joined the Reds from Roma in a deal that could rise to £50million.
Salah gives everything in training
Salah became an integral part of Roma's squad after ending a disappointing spell at Chelsea via a loan stint at Fiorentina, and his signing effectively spelled the end for fellow winger Gervinho, who departed five months after the Egypt star arrived on an initial loan deal. During that period, Gervinho could only watch on in awe at Salah's intensity, adding that he not only possessed the talent to be a star, but also the work ethic and sacrifice.
Calm, strong, hard-working
"Salah is a tough guy," Gervinho, now playing for Parma, told The Guardian. "Always calm and strong, with the mentality of a hard worker. I'll never forget his training sessions: very high rhythm, pushed like a madman, you watched him in amazement. He had a sort of positive effect – you saw Salah and wanted to work harder. Talent and sacrifice."
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates