River - Boca tickets: Real Madrid fans re-selling seats for €800
Madrid members quickly snapped up their allocation of seats for the Copa Libertadores final, but not all of them plan on going...
Real Madrid members' final tickets sell out in no time
Christmas has come early for Real Madrid's members. On Sunday, they took just 90 minutes to snap up the 9,000 tickets allocated to them by CONMEBOL, South American football's governing body, for River Plate and Boca Juniors' Copa Libertadores final second leg at the Bernabéu on 9 December.
Tickets quickly start appearing at higher prices
And in the hours after the seats were sold out, tickets for the game - which were made available to the LaLiga club's socios for between 80 and 220 euros - have begun appearing on re-sale websites at prices which, at the time of writing, began at 250 euros and reached as much as 800 euros.
Ads worded to avoid re-sale regulations
On one well-known site, Diario AS found as many as 22 posts flogging seats for the game, often in bulk (one even offers a group of eight), with the sellers sidestepping regulations banning the unauthorised trading of match tickets by using descriptions such as: "Biro for sale, with two tickets included as free gift".
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game