Cristiano wonder goal immortalised in Swarovski crystal
Colombian artist Mr. Bling has recreated the famous goal by the Portuguese player in the Champions League using only glass crystal.
Cristiano Ronaldo's overhead kick for Real Madrid against Juventus in the quarter final of the 2017/18 Champions League was cited by many as one of the finest strikes to grace the competition. Such was the majesty of the execution and finish, that even fans of the Serie A side stood and applauded the finish.
Little did we realise at the time that the Portuguese striker was contemplating a move to the Turin based club and he has later gone on record that the reaction from the home fans after the goal was instrumental in making his mind up to move to Italy.
Colombian artist Mr. Bling has now recreated the moment the Madeira born striker latches onto the Dani Carvajal assist with the Colombian artist using Swarovski glass crystals in his work.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
"Thanks Cristiano for believing in my talent" wrote the artist in the Instagram post with his portrait alongside the Juventus striker and author of the finest goals witnessed in recent memory.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"