Atlético following the progress of Argentinian Matías Zaracho
The Racing de Avellanda midfielder has grabbed a starting spot for himself this season and is garnering interest from plenty of European clubs including Atlético.
Atlético Madrid have not given up on searching Argentinian football for new talent that can reinforce their squad. According to Radio Continental, the latest player to find himself on the list of potential recruits is midfielder Matías Zaracho, a 20-year-old from Racing de Avellaneda.
According to the radio station, the LaLiga side have scouted the youngster several times and are keeping close track of his progress. This year, he has played in 13 games and dished out three assists. He grabbed a starting place for himself this season and his performances have alerted several European sides.
Atlético were close to signing Lautaro Martinez from Racing but the negotiations broke down at the end after the striker renewed his contract in order to increase his release clause before eventually moving to Inter Milan. The club from Madrid will be hoping the same doesn't happen in the case of Zaracho if they choose to formalise their interest.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?