Cristiano Ronaldo spreads some Christmas cheer in Turin hospital
The Juventus forward and his partner Georgina Rodríguez spent Christmas eve handing out presents to children in the Regina Margherita hospital.
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo spread some seasonal cheer in the Regina Margherita hospital in Turin on Monday when he and his partner Georgina Rodríguez visited children on the paediatric ward the evening before Christmas.
The couple visited the hospital after Ronaldo’s training session with the Serie A champions and handed out presents while chatting to the kids, their families and staff at the facility.
The former Real Madrid forward was greeted by the director of the hospital and the chief of the oncology department, with whom he spent a while talking, before spending time with the youngsters.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Gonzalo Higuaín returned to the MLS Team of the Week
- LALIGA SANTANDER Coutinho reaches 100, but Barcelona won't pay Liverpool variable
- SOCCER | BARCELONA Koeman: Clasico Barcelona fans incident reflects "social issues"
- NBA | BULLS Bulls 'want to win now' after following in Michael Jordan's footsteps with 4-0 start
- MLB When was the last time the Astros and Braves won the World Series?
- WORLD SERIES Who are the MLB World Series winners by year?