8,000 fans watch final Real Madrid training session of 2018
Santi Solari's side held the traditional open-doors training session at the Alfredo Di Stéfano stadium at their Valdebebas complex.
Real Madrid conducted the final training session of 2018 in front of their fans as part of the traditional open-doors session as 8,000 supporters packed into the Alfredo di Stefano stadium.
At the end of the session, the players spent considerable time signing autographs and posing for photographs as the crowd, with a high presence of children revelled at the chance to see their idols at close quarter.
After the session, club captain Sergio Ramos admitted: "This is a great way to end the year, a training session with so many children present". The defender added that his ambitions for 2019 included winning more titles and being able to celebrate more success together with the Madrid fans who "enjoy and push the team along".
Real Madrid travel to Vila-real on January 3rd to face Villarreal in LaLiga.
Recommended in English
- NATURAL DISASTERS Why do tsunamis happen in the Pacific Ocean?
- ENVIRONMENT Earth's sixth mass extinction has begun according to scientists
- TENNIS Djokovic could be spared three year Australia entry ban
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL NFL Playoff Bracket: Who will play who in the Divisional Round?
- TENNIS Djokovic banned from Australia for three years, federal government confirms