Lewandowski: I could end career with Bayern
Despite persistent talk of a move to Real Madrid, Robert Lewandowski has spoken of the possibility of ending his career with Bayern Munich.
Robert Lewandowski can envision ending his career with Bayern Munich.
Lewandowski frequently tipped for Real Madrid move
Lewandowski's future has been the subject of continued speculation in recent times, with talk of a possible move to Real Madrid refusing to go away.
The Poland international has been Bundesliga top scorer in two of the last three seasons and made an excellent start to this campaign, netting 22 times in all competitions.
And, though he admits to being unsettled in the close-season, Lewandowski insists he is again solely focused on Bayern.
"It's definitiely an option to end my career at Bayern"
"For me, it's definitely an option to end my career at Bayern," he told SportBild. "A change is not in my head. I admit: in the summer, other things were an issue, but that's over.
"It is quite possible that I will stay here for a very long time. I fully identify with Bayern. I feel that - since all the rumours and problems are off the table - I am wholeheartedly with FC Bayern, 100 per cent."
Lewandowski joined Bayern from Borussia Dortmund in 2014.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City had "considerable chance" to land Ronaldo, says Fernandinho
- CORONAVIRUS | MANDATES How many Americans does Biden's vaccine mandate apply to?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Recommendations for Week 2
- NFL Baltimore's Jackson says Sunday's game vs. KC "not about me and Mahomes"
- NFL Cowboys lose fourth starter in a week after Lawrence breaks foot
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter Milan