Atlético look to Napoli and Hysaj for Filipe Luis' replacement
According to Calciomercato, Atlético Madrid are looking to the Albanian left-back to replace Filipe Luis with his contract expiring in June.
Atlético Madrid are thinking about Filipe Luis' replacement with the Brazilian left-back's contract expiring at the end of the season. The rojiblancos have already signed Jonny from Celta Vigo and quickly loaned him to Wolves and they also have Lucas Hernández as cover but they need more depth at the position.
One of the options they are mulling over is Napoli's full-back, Elseid Hysaj. The Albanian 24-year-old can play on either side and has not settled under Carlo Ancelotti. The Italian manager promised the defender he would count on him but midway through the season and that has not transpired. He has played 1,375 minutes in 18 games.
Chelsea are also an option for the 24-year-old with Maurizio Sarri seeing him as a viable option for his project in the Premier League. His price would be that of his release clause, which is around €45 million.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2