Demba Ba joins Adebayor and Robinho at Istanbul Basaksehir
Super Lig leaders Istanbul Basaksehir have announced the signing of former Chelsea striker Demba Ba.
Former Chelsea striker Demba Ba has signed for Istanbul Basaksehir.
Ba last played for Shanghai Shenhua, scoring five goals in 17 Chinese Super League appearances last year.
And the 33-year-old is returning to the Super Lig having had two previous spells with Besiktas, his new club confirming the move on Tuesday.
Istanbul Basaksehir are six points clear at the top of the table as they seek their first-ever Super Lig title.
Ba's arrival boosts their attacking options further following the signing of former Brazil forward Robinho earlier this month.
Ex-Arsenal and Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor is also on Istanbul Basaksehir's books, as well as on-loan Barcelona winger Arda Turan.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'