Oxlade-Chamberlain in Liverpool's Champions League squad as Juventus cut Cuadrado
The Champions League squads for the knockout phase have been confirmed, with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain returning for Liverpool.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been added to Liverpool's Champions League squad for the knockout phase.
The England midfielder has not played this season since sustaining serious knee ligament damage in the semi-finals of the 2017-18 competition.
He has been added to the final 25-man group for the last-16 onwards, though, along with 17-year-old Ki-Jana Hoever and Ben Woodburn, who is on the B list.
Juventus have chosen to drop Juan Cuadrado, meanwhile, with the winger recovering from an operation on his left knee in December.
Barcelona have added B-team forward Moussa Wague to their squad, along with new signings Jeison Murillo and Kevin-Prince Boateng.
Alvaro Morata is in the Atletico Madrid squad as expected, while Real Madrid have added Brahim Diaz, who joined from Manchester City last month.
City have named Claudio Bravo on their list, with Eliaquim Mangala dropping out.
All last-16 contenders were permitted to register a maximum of three new A-list players for the last 16 before the deadline of 0000CET last Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win