Barcelona - Real Madrid: Keylor Navas disappointed by 1-1 draw
The Real Madrid goalkeeper spoke after the Copa del Rey semi-final first leg at the Camp Nou.
Keylor Navas, Real Madrid's goalkeeper, spoke to the television cameras at the end of the Copa del Rey Clásico, the semi-final first leg at the Camp Nou which finished 1-1, with Real Madrid scoring early on but being pegged back by a second half Malcom goal.
The result and the match
1-1 is a disappointment. We scored and we thought that would be enough to take home, keeping a clean sheet.
Navas in the starting XI
I'm grateful to God. I need to enjoy it and give everything for this shirt.
The second leg at the Bernabéu
It'll be difficult. We're two big sides, and we're going to try and play better than them.
Recommended in English
- NFL When and where is the 2021 Army vs Navy football game?
- NFL How can I get tickets to the 2021 Army-Navy game?
- NFL Who are Dallas Cowboys' most famous celebrity fans?
- SOCCER Mbappé: Real Madrid convinced PSG star's signing is in the bag
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Rangnick points to defensive frailty in first press conference
- NBA Lakers' LeBron James returns to the lineup