Manchester United launch 'atmosphere section' at Old Trafford
In a bid to improve the atmosphere at Old Trafford, Manchester United have formally introduced a singing section at the stadium.
Manchester United have announced the creation of an 'atmosphere section' at Old Trafford.
United have held trials over the past two seasons but confirmed on Tuesday that part of the ground will be a dedicated singing section next term.
The area will be located in the first tier of the Stretford End, while new accessible seating options for disabled fans are also being introduced.
United freeze season tickets prices
United confirmed the launch of the atmosphere section while announcing season ticket prices have been frozen for the eighth year in a row.
"The support from our fans and the atmosphere they generate is incredible," said Richard Arnold, Manchester United group managing director.
"So we're delighted to be freezing season ticket prices once again in recognition of that."
Recommended in English
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL Aaron Rodgers calls out Biden's 'fake White House' after vaccine spat
- NFL How and where to watch Bills v Chiefs: Kickoff time, TV channel, live stream
- NFL 49ers 13 vs. 10 Packers summary: Gould FG seals Niners win, stats, and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Burrow sacked nine times in Bengals win over Titans
- NFL Chiefs Tyreek Hill fined $12K for pom-pom celebration vs Steelers