Juve "will do everything possible" to sign Mbappé
Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici has his eyes set on bringing Mbappè to Turin, according to Tuttosport.
Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici has told Juventus fans that he “will do everything possible to sign Mbappé", reports Italian daily Tuttosport.
The young PSG striker has become one of the hottest properties in world football after an outstanding season last year that was topped off with a World Cup win with France, for whom he played an instrumental role throughout the tournament.
His form has continued into this season with PSG, as he currently sits behind Messi as the second leading goal scorer in Europe’s top leagues with 25 goals.
The 20-year-old has many suitors and as such Juventus would face stiff competition for his signature, particularly from Real Madrid, who came close to signing him in the summer of 2017.
But amid the constant links with Madrid, Mbappé stated earlier this week that he intends to stay on at PSG, despite their shock elimination from the Champions League last week at the hands of Manchester United.
"Yes, I think I will be there. I can even say that I am sure," he said in an interview with Telefoot.
"After what happened, even before, it was decided. With all the problems that will come after this elimination, I don't want to add anything with my personal situation."
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds